I started to become interested in yoga in 1995, I was worried at a very young age about spiritual topics, but it was not until 2009 that I started my training as a Yoga Teacher Integral. It was a decision that changed my life, since the practice of yoga was for me a before and after, in relation to how I felt and how I perceived the world around me. The transforming power of yoga and other spiritual techniques I could live in 2011, when my life took a radical turn, by joining the Merkhaba Association and leaving my old life behind. That same year I made my first spiritual trip to India, a trip that came to me very deep and that meant another point of transformation. There I was trained in Sivananda Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa, which meant another turn in my personal practice and as a teacher.
Since 2011, from the Merkhaba Association, I have organized or formed part of the organization of:
- Spiritual journey India and England. Intensive training of Yoga teachers, in Spain and India.
- Formations in annual format of Yoga Teachers in Spain.
- One-day workshops (Yoga and female cycle, conscious sounds and meditative painting)
- Weekend Yoga and Nature encounters.
- Encounters with Cabo de Gata (hiking, meditations, yoga and other techniques)
- XV and XIII Meeting of the Iberian Light Network, in 2012 in Granada and 2014 in Almería (Cortijo Los Baños).
- First International Yoga Day in Almeria. www.almeriadiadelyoga.com Facebook: International Yoga Day Almería
- Om Shree Om Yoga Festival, August 2015 at Cortijo Los Baños (Almería).
- Organizer: School Om Shree Om.
- Teacher of “Workshop of conscious sounds, mantras and sacred songs”.
- Spiritual Day, Indian Holy, April 2016 in San Javier (Murcia).
- Organizer: Dharma Foundation.
- Teacher of “Workshop of conscious sounds”.